Thursday, July 6, 2006

GUADEC recap

Got back from GUADEC and Spain on Sunday. Nice conference; I liked the touch with seven days instead of three even though it was a bit exhausting in the end. I’ve also got sick around Saturday so spent that day in bed in my hotel room before traveling back Sunday. As a result of all this, I’m way behind on mail so to those who I owe a reply, hang in there, I’ll get back to you eventually.



Robert and Joey in what could be a movie poster


Robert and Joey as batshit insane movie stars?



I’ve now uploaded the slides from my talk (ODP, PDF).



Bummed out
Taking a break from the action at the Fluendo party


I enjoyed the 4th of July fireworks from my balcony in Somerville, MA overlooking Boston



Zeppelin?
Zeppelin just after dropping it’s payload on Boston, MA?


All my GUADEC pictures are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment